You Can Be a Bridge Builder!
CSL is a nonprofit organization that depends on the tax-deductible contributions and volunteer support of caring individuals, businesses, religious and civic groups. You can help us build bridges to a brighter future.
Make a Donation
Turn dollars into resources that feed, clothe and uplift. Your gift of $25, $50, $100 or more can provide food to a hungry family, school supplies for children, or transportation to and from a new job. Looking for unique planned giving options? Do you want to donate appreciated stocks to a worthy cause? Please contact our director of development at 816.254.4100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on giving opportunities at CSL.
Give a Tribute
Honor someone on a special occasion or make a gift in someone’s memory. Instead of presents, invite friends and family to share blessings with CSL on your special occasion.
Contribute Goods or Services
Hold a food or school supply drive. Drop off gently used clothing. Throw extra canned goods into your shopping cart for CSL. Add a few extra uniforms or rolls of paper to your business’s bulk purchase list. We are grateful to generous individuals, churches, schools and civic groups for in-kind gifts that mean so much to people in need.
Volunteer Your Time & Talent
Volunteers are vital to every aspect of our mission, from working in food pantries and clothing boutiques to the Christmas Store, school supply program and helping with Work Express. Please contact our volunteer manager at 816.254.4100 or at email@example.com to find out where your time and talent can make a difference.
Donate your Facebook status & photo. Copy this message into your Facebook status or use the CSL image as your profile photo: [Your name] supports Community Services League to promote self-sufficiency and provide resources to those in need. Join me at cslcares.org.
Share a Stat on Twitter (Follow us @ twitter.com/cslcares)
• CSL is one of the largest providers of emergency assistance in the Greater Kansas City Metro.
• CSL placed 291 families in permanent housing in 2010.
• More than 52,000 individuals received emergency assistance through CSL in 2010.
• CSL helped more than 20,000 children in Eastern Jackson County in 2010.
• In 2010, 67% of people CSL helps are families headed by single mothers.
• In 2010, CSL helped more than 435 individuals find and retain quality employment.
• In 2010, CSL provided more thank 600,000 meals for members of the community!
To make a charitable contribution right now